Front Desk Shift Leader
Hello! Are you an individual that is outgoing, cheerful, Love customer service as well as meeting new and interesting people every day? While not you consider joining us here at The GORING, We are one of the largest Hotel investors and GORING Hotel International is rapidly expanding as a leader in the hospitality industry. The Goring Quintessentially Luxury Hotel seek to hire a "Front Desk Shift Leader" who will be responsible for offering excellent customer service to guests. Our team members are upbeat passionate individuals who know how to go above and beyond any and all of our guest expectations while maintaining an exceptional level of hospitality and professionalism. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Ensuring that front desk operations runs smoothly in a professional manner at all times. Supervise front desk associates to ensure that all hotel policies, procedures, regulations and standards are followed. Assists Receptionists, Operator, Front Desk Clerks, Reservations Agents, Bell Attendants and other departments with any questions or requests. Monitors performance of staff with performance evaluations and discipline issues. Ensure daily all forms of communication are used to full capacity and relevant information is handed over to the next shift through out the shift and briefings. Makes recommendations for training related issues when inconsistencies develop at the Front Desk. prepares and conducts daily pre-shift meetings, communicates effectively with all staff and provides them with any information necessary. Ensure smooth check-in and check-out of all guests, and proper handling of all guest accounts. QUALIFICATION:
- Hospitality experience
- strong guest orientation Highly responsible. At least one year experience in the international hospitality industry
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential with 5 star hotel/resort exposure highly desirable.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good Customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must be orderly.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good crisis management skills BENEFITS: Excellent and Negotiable Salary, Professional Training & Qualifications Provided by GORING Hotel, Overtime Bonus, Health/life Insurance, Relocation expenses, Family/Single housing accommodation. So if you think you have what it take's to join our award winning team, we will love to hear from you. send us Your CV/RESUME for fast processing of application.