Finance Executive- Payable
- Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
- Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers.
- Prepare, maintain, audit, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
- Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified.
- Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures.
- Follow-up and resolve past due accounts and vendor invoices until payment in full is received or resolved.
- Coordinate tasks and work with other departments; serve as a departmental role model or mentor; assign and ensure work tasks are completed on time and that they meet appropriate quality standards.
Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.