Assistant Sales Manager
- The position assists with the soliciting and handling of sales opportunities.
- Ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery.
- Assists in leading all day-to-day activities related to sales with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives.
- Achieves personal sales goals.
Education and Experience • 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 2 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area. OR
• 4-year bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; no work experience required
Managing Sales Activities
• Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business. • Supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence). Using Knowledge of Market Trends and Target Customer Information to Maximize Revenue • Identifies new business to achieve personal and location revenue goals. • Understands the overall market - competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them. • Assists in closing the best opportunities for the location based on market conditions and location needs. • Gains understanding of the location’s primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution. Providing Exceptional Customer Service • Supports the company’s service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.