Director of Sales & Marketing
• Focus on identifying key existing business and prospect accounts locally, regionally and globally to ensure realisation of goals in a timely, professional and profitable manner. Through strategic sales solicitation, achieve the desired positioning of Westin in Chennai from a RevPar perspective by exceeding the room revenue goals established
• Active Sales calling on key accounts. Build and maintain relationships with these key accounts and travel agents, PCOs etc and assist Business Development Associates in converting potential accounts..
• Work in consultation with the Director of Sales and Marketing, and develop a system of sales territory allocation as well as sales goals in room nights and room revenue for each Executive-Business Development. Also set up and drive the sales incentive scheme to motivate executives
• Participate in trade shows, conventions and promotional events within the hotel, the industry and customer organisations as necessary.
• Effectively manage the Delphi sales management system in order to optimise and exceed the sales goals and accountabilities established, and at the same time, track and review performance of each account; direct each customer to the appropriate channel, utilizing Starwood resources and technologies to ensure a seamless contact management platform for coverage throughout all segments
• Monitor the account management system and sales automation system to ensure sales optimisation exceeding set goals and expectations, including TeamHot, SPG, STARChoice and other Starwood programs
• Participate in the development of the annual sales and marketing plan and departmental budget and their effective execution
• Develop and implement departmental objectives for the team in line with the hotel objectives.
• Forecast, analyse and report Sales and Profit results
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.