Director of Sales & Marketing
• Align management style, working practices and conduct with Four Point’s and Starwood’s vision, corporate values, operating standards and policies. To comply with Starwood’s code of conduct at all times.
• Personally build clear and open lines of communication with all departments
• Understand and abide by all Government laws relating to the Sales and Marketing department.
• Develop strategies and initiatives to increase hotel’s market share.
• Work in conjunction with the F&B Manager creating, implementing and assessing Food and Beverage promotions and marketing.
• Be actively involved in maintaining all Starwood programs.
• Be critical and demanding of operating standards.
• Monitor and control all financial aspects of the business including the preparation of the annual business plan.
• Add value through revenue growth and operational efficiency through process improvement; understand and focus on the key drivers of sales, associate and customer satisfaction, profitability, and quality
• Build a team with different opinions, skills, experiences, and backgrounds; leverage personal, cultural, and functional differences to optimize team performance.
• Align plans with business strategy; understand short- and long-term impact of business decisions.
• Ensure all communications are aligned to the Four Points by Sheraton brand image.
• Conduct regular creative events, key account appointments and activity programs to ensure all important contacts are regularly updated and entertained, keeping Four Points by Sheraton top of mind.
• Develop and maintain rapport with key community contacts to ensure a visible presence in the community.
• Conduct competitor analysis including market share, rates, new projects and developments and keep EXCOM abreast of the market conditions.
• Devise and implement plans to maximize rooms and food & beverage yield.
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.