Sales Specialist - Level 4
• Be actively involved in maintaining all relevant Starwood programs.
• Assist with the preparation of the annual marketing plan.
• Assist on execution of business strategies and understand short- and long-term impact of business decisions.
• Establish a regular core pattern for Sales calls to key & prospect accounts.
• Maintain regular contact with “Brand” Sales offices and Worldwide Sales Offices and where appropriate submit sales leads within the Starwood network.
• Develop an awareness of, and appreciation for, the richness of the cultural diversity of your clients, associates and location.
• Ensure all communications are aligned to the Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad brand image.
• Participate in public relation events, key account appointments, trade shows and activity programs to ensure all important contacts are regularly updated and entertained, keeping The Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad top of mind.
• Be well versed and knowledgeable of the hotels Fire Evacuation and all Emergency procedures as well as health and safety requirements in the Workplace. Ensure associates are aware of their duty of care as determined by legislation and that they maintain complete familiarity.
• Enforce Personal, Instinctive and Renewing guest service.
• Be innovative with everything you do.
• Dedicate time to your personal development.
• Undertake additional duties as requested by the Sales Manager.
• Degree in business administration/sales.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.