Assistant Manager-Corporate Finance
- Role: Assistant Manager Department: Corporate Finance
- Grade: A6-1 Location: Corporate
- Education: CA/ Post Graduate/ ICWA / CFA
- Experience: 4-6 Years preferably in Retail, FMCG or Telecom
- Prepare, review, analyze & record budgets, expenditures & other accounting documents. Monitor Key SLAs of the Commercial function, Consolidation of Financial statements, tracking and reporting of productivity metrics across all Group functions like CRM, IT, Projects, Non Trade, HR and Admin.
Analysis Perform variance analysis to support management decisions Focus on areas of cost control Coordinate with Accounts, Business FP&A, functions and commercial team for variance reasons & actions to be taken
Reports and Processes Create KPI Monitoring reports Help the Function head on ensuring the adherence to Governance Matrix and delivering on SLAs
Annual Budget Ensure involvement in annual budget process Prepare timely & accurate budgets for all locations
Consolidation Ensure timely submission of Financial statements to the Consolidation team in Dubai Handle the consolidation of Financial and other KPI reporting requirements for the entire Group in India Assist in evaluation of Business Models and Financial plans
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Recording and timely submission of analysis reports
- Auditing and ensuring adherence to processes
- Ensuring accurate expense capturing across Group Companies Financial Acumen
- Financial Tools
- Retail Operations
- Financial Understanding
- Analytical Skills
- Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Audit Skills Execution excellence
- Result orientation
- Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A
- Industry: Retail / Wholesale
- Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
- Role Category: Commercial Manager
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.