Human Resources Manager
• Align management style, working practices and conduct with Aloft Bengaluru Business Park and Starwood’s vision, corporate values, operating standards and policies. To comply with Starwood’s code of conduct at all times.
• Personally build clear and open lines of communication with all departments
• Oversee compliance with Local Labor Legislation, Equal talent Opportunity Policy, Country legislation, Starwood HR policies and procedures as well as statutory record keeping requirements.
• Manage learning and development activities including learning budget, learning needs analysis and program evaluations.
• Provide management Learning and Development programs to address identified needs and Corporate Policy.
• Develop and administer talent recognition programs
• Understand and abide by all Government laws relating to the Talent division.
• Be actively involved in maintaining all Talent Starwood programs.
• Be critical and demanding of operating standards.
• Monitor and control all financial aspects of Talent including the preparation of the annual business plan.
• Be personally involved in the “caring for community” program.
• Be well versed and knowledgeable of the hotel’s Fire Evacuation and all Emergency procedures as well as health and safety requirements in the Workplace. Ensure talents are aware of their duty of care as determined by legislation and that they maintain complete familiarity..
• Be innovative with everything you do.
• Create an environment that trains, develops, coaches and mentor’s talents.
• Dedicate time to your personal development.
• Where required develop policy, formulate direction and strategy.
• Undertake additional duties as requested by the General Manager. or Hotel Manager.
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.