Catering Sales Coordinator
• Align management style, working practices and conduct with Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park and Starwood’s vision, corporate values, operating standards and policies. To comply with Starwood’s code of conduct at all times.
• Personally build clear and open lines of communication with all departments
• Understand and abide by all Government laws relating to the Convention department.
• Be critical and demanding of operating standards.
• Analyse and respond to guest feedback, guest satisfaction and associate satisfaction information; and give a positive commitment to continuous improvement of product and performance.
• Selling all banquet facilities.
• Following up with the guests and fulfilling their needs and requirements.
• Conducting exit interviews to ensure satisfaction levels ,also with a view to securing repeat business.
• Maintaining relationships with existing accounts to meet or exceed food and beverage revenue goals.
• Oversee client functions to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Work closely with the Banquet kitchen and service teams.
• The above list is non exhaustive and should undertake additional duties as assigned by the Director of Sales.
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.