Convention Sales Executive
• Provide full secretarial and administrative support activities for the Banquet Sales & Marketing, including the handling, preparation and writing of correspondence, managing of payroll system, establishment and maintenance of various filing / records / database, tracing pending issues and following up as appropriate, screening telephone calls and organizing appointments and meetings.
• Assist in the management of Food & Beverage administrative, operational and marketing function. Compile data and produce regular scheduled reports from F&B operations. Liaise with all Managers, Team Leaders and associates in F&B, in relation to necessary follow up on queries, deadlines, requests and special functions instigated by the Manager Food & Beverage.
• Act with a degree of independence as liaison with both internal and external clients. Handle clients’ requests and complaints as appropriate in order to WOW them whilst ensuring a lifestyle experience.
• Accomplish a set of administrative duties such as leading and attending meetings, writing reports, maintaining a log book of activities and other specific duties related to the role.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Sales
Graduate in Hotel Management or BBA/MBA in Sales & Marketing with minimum 2 years of Experience in Catering Sales
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.