Channel Sales Manager
- This position is responsible for driving business through the PSF team comprising front-line relationship officers. The position will demand the candidate to take the ownership of building a team, manage the end to end sales cycle and developing the city on the map of ICSS Sales
The duties and responsibilities of this position include:
1) Build a strong premium sales team, which is focused on acquisition of premium prospects through consultative selling approach instead of push sales culture. Focus on strong relationship oriented approach
2) Build a strong Sales culture that reflects and strengthens the Amex Brand – customer experience at every touch point.
3) Driving business through defined channels of acquisition
4) Obtaining and analyzing market intelligence & implementing market share strategies.
5) Develop strong interfaces with Operations to understand and contribute to Card approval process.
6) Analyze applications/NCA on an ongoing basis to ensure that metrics on approval rates, cancellation rates, declines and spend behavior etc are met
7) Ensuring all performance standards are met viz. • Sales results • Business targets • Controls and compliance • People development • Sales productivity
8) Team handling: •Monitoring and evaluating team performance •Acquiring and developing new talent •Ensuring on-going team coaching and development •Creating a culture that motivates, empowers and retains talent
9) Focus on the key metrics • New card acquisition (NAA) from the sales team • Cost of acquisition • % of acquisitions that are HVCM • First year attrition rate • Deployment of people practices such as PMP, coaching & feedback • Attrition of team members • Controls and compliance This role may be subject to additional background verification checks. This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.