- Finalize and drive store level sales to achieve the budgeted topline and bottom line
- Analyze brand / category performance with the Territory Concept Managers to ensure the right product mix for the store
- Ensure adequate facilities, store ambience and services for staff and customers
- Create effective checks to track utilization of store expenses
- Ensure adherence to retail standards
- Regularly review stock status and monitor timely replenishments (from warehouse to the store)
- Implement and adhere to the SOPs for all retail operations
- Track and minimize shrinkage, damage and pilferage within norms
- Supervise the store cash management as per SOPs
- Drive the Retail Sales of Gift Vouchers on the floor
- Ensure compliance to statutory regulations for the store
- Monitor and track competition for benchmarking and to initiate counter strategies
- Initiate BTL activities and also ensure new customer acquisitions and retention of TIC customers
- Conduct the final round interviews for selection of staff for all positions at the store
- Manage and ensure employee satisfaction and retention
- Ensure training for store staff on product knowledge, retail standards, customer service and personal grooming
Build, coach, develop and motivate the team to meet and exceed performance expectations
Candidate should have 8+ Yrs of Experience in Retail Operations. Should be from Apparel Retialing Industry. Should have handled minimum of 25000 Sqft Of Area.
- Education:UG -Any Graduate - Any Specialization PG - Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.