- The primary function of the Financial Analyst is to support the Cloud Revenue & P&L for the Business Network LOB’s fast-growing APJ & Greater China markets. This role will result in unmatched exposure to a high-growth SAAS / Cloud-based business model.
Specific examples of duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Manage Revenue forecasting and other relevant FP&A activities for 70M+ top-line business
- Execute and deliver analytics packages to Sales & Business Network Customer Office (“BNCO”) leadership highlighting both macro & micro-trends including but not limited to: pipeline growth, demand-generation, partner-enablement, customer satisfaction, etc.
- Support strategic initiatives supporting Cloud growth related to the Ariba Business Network Line of Business
- Build analytical models that utilize both financial and non-financial data to forecast operating results
- Participate in cross-functional business projects and analysis which includes working with global finance & operations leadership to understand market-specific opportunities & gaps across the Asia Pacific business territory
- Participate in the development and implementation of process improvements across the Sales, Consulting, & Customer Management functions within the Business Network.
- Qualified Chartered
- Accountancy and/or MBA required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (or equivalent)
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills in business performance and financial metrics are required
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.