Analyst / Senior Analyst
This position will be a part of the Financial Reporting Cluster. This position will primarily support the External Reporting function. The job would entail one or more of the following activities:
• The incumbent will work/support Entity Submissions & Consolidations process through which information for some of the External Reporting / Regulatory Filings is gathered from various entities / markets across AXP. The process involves both preparation and consolidation of entity submissions.
• The Entity Submissions & Consolidations team provides support for the standard submissions to all the entities / markets and is responsible for review of the submission to ensure completeness, correctness & adherence to timelines. The consolidated information is shared with the External Reporting & Regulatory Reporting Teams.
• Incumbent is expected to understand reporting requirements of various submissions applicable to entities; The Incumbent may be a part of a migration project wherein he/she will be required to understand and document the business and reporting process of the assigned markets and ensure smooth and seamless migration.
• Follow the established controls and checks to ensure integrity of the information collected.
• Collaborate with multiple Finance partners across Controllership, Business Unit Finance and other Finance organizations to source information and deliver on customer expectations.
• The incumbent will be expected to quickly gain detailed understanding of inputs, processes, controls, flows, metrics, risks, and outputs of the process area.
• The incumbent will be required to participate in standardization and continuous improvement initiatives as well as other business partner initiatives.
• The incumbent should be able to maintain high accuracy and productivity standards. • The incumbent shall ensure that all deadlines are continually met.
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.