About American Express:
- We are a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide—combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities—enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
Overview of the Business:
- Global Credit Administration (GCA) manages the company's credit, collections, and fraud service operations around the world. Global Collections oversees the management of our first- and third-party collections agencies, as well as various specialty partners.
- GCA aims to strike the right balance between helping customers in need through a range of workout programs, and taking actions to prevent spending that will not be paid back to American Express.
- In short, our primary focus is to protect and recover American Express' receivable assets, while delivering on our customer commitment.
• Ensure maximum recovery on accounts through inbound/ outbound telephone contact in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction with Inbound and Outbound calling
• Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable Customer value
• Meet and endeavor to exceed metrics on transactional quality, compliance regulations and productivity as per goals.
• Document necessary account information and offer custom solutions that benefit the customer.
• Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express.
Educational Background Required: Graduate or Post-Graduate from a recognized University can apply.
• Prior work experience in collections required.
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.