Human resource Executive
- Participate in the development and implementation of Human Resource policies for our India center
- Collaborate with the respective Operations Leaders and make recommendations regarding Human Resource issue(s) including staffing levels
- Analyze staff turnover and absenteeism with the aim of implementing strategies to reduce and manage them at an appropriate level
- Oversee compliance with Country and State Employment Legislation, Equal Employment Opportunity, Anti Harassment Policy and Industrial Awards
- Develop recruitment strategies and oversee the efficient and timely hiring of all associates that meet our operational requirements. Ensure that all necessary systems, processes and policies are in place and kept relevant
- Develop appropriate Retention Strategies and engage with the various Operations Leaders to ensure our India Customer Contact Center become the "Best Place to Work" for our associates
- Manage the annual StarVoice Associate Engagement Survey as well as Performance Management Process (PMP)
- Participate in the preparation of the strategic business and operating plans
- Oversee the effective administration of personnel records and files inline with Starwood Policy
- Partnering with and seeking guidance from our Singapore Asia Pacific Office to develop and administer Corporate Human Resource Policies accordingly
- Develop and administer employee recognition programs
- Develop and implement detailed Human Resources plans to support Starwood and the center's business objectives
- Attend to all industrial relation matters
- Represent the employer's interest in all employment related legal proceedings and industrial disputes
- It is not the intent of this job description to cover all aspects of the position but to highlight the most important areas of responsibility.
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.