Director-GNICS Marketing Operations
The Marketing Operations team within the Global Network & International Card Services (GNICS) business is a driver of business growth by enabling customer marketing; consistently delivering on customer promises and enhancing campaign outcomes through pan-GNICS assets, best practices and insights.
• Develop campaign consulting roadmap to streamline the campaign management interface – incorporate inputs from across Operational Excellence and Integrated Marketing Services organisations;
• Establish and manage relationships with key business partners across markets and central teams – establish credibility necessary to be the interface for customer marketing;
• Align with Operations and Process teams to ensure flawless delivery of campaign setups and customer promises are consistently fulfilled;
• Collaborate with business partners to influence campaign design and enhance strategies leveraging analytics, insights, assets to enhance outcomes;
• Partner closely with Digital Channel Marketing and Customer Marketing Analytics teams to drive adoption and usage of next-generation marketing assets; • Leverage data and analytics to influence a test design mindset allowing insights and best practices to be socialised;
• Contribute to the vision and roadmap of campaign measurement;
• Contribute to the vision and roadmap of the international marketing automation platform and underlying campaign setup processes;
• Lead, develop and inspire large team of diverse marketing operations professionals – create and sustain the Operational Excellence and Marketing Operations culture across Gurgaon teams Within this group we are looking for a Director, Marketing Operations based in Gurgaon who will lead the Campaign Consulting interface for Japan, ANZ and Asia along with Campaign Measurement and Reward Operations teams.
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.