Director of Sales & Marketing
• Management of all Sales and administration associates, ensuring they are working towards achieving the hotels revenue budget for the existing and future years.
• Maintain close liaison with all Starwood Global Sales Offices • Implement and maintain training systems to ensure that associates have the necessary framework and skills to perform their job efficiently and effectively.
• Prepare work schedules and annual leave schedules within budget, business expectations and guidelines of the appropriate industrial legislation.
• Participate in the preparation of the Strategic Business and Operating Plans.
• Implement opportunities for quality Team Building.
• Ensure that all associates comply with the grooming and uniform standards.
• Oversee the selection and appointment of new associates within the department.
• Conduct regular associate meetings to keep all associates informed.
• Align management style, working practices and conduct with ‘Hotel Name’ Hotel’s Vision, Corporate Values and policies. To comply with ‘Brand’s Code of Conduct at all times.
• Align plans with business strategy; understand short- and long-term impact of business decisions; demonstrate knowledge of and educate others about how one's work aligns with the overall business/brand strategy, and ultimately shareholder value
• Collect and analyse data to make customer focused business decisions; ensure associates understand and exceed customer expectations
• Understand the meaning and implications of key internal and external financial indicators; manage overall financial performance; use sound financial analysis to evaluate strategic and investment options
• Add value through revenue growth and operational efficiency through process improvement; understand and focus on the key drivers of sales, associate and customer satisfaction, profitability, and quality
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.