Channel Sales Manager
Experienced sales executive with approximately 4 years' relevant experience, operating in a well-defined role with available supervision. Faces high competition primarily in a domestic market, although a technical knowledge is not necessarily required. Typically This position is responsible for driving business through the sales team comprising front line “Relationship Officers”. Being a people leader position, the candidate is also responsible for coaching & development of the sales team.
- Ensure appropriate sales processes are followed and the highest levels of controls and compliance are adhered to. The duties and responsibilities of this position include:
• Driving business through defined channels of acquisition – “Corporate”
• Achieve aggressive corporate card sales target in the geography through a focus on winning new business to the franchise via new clients.
• Ensuring the pipeline is robust and will meet the targets.
• Accurate and timely reporting of the pipeline and prospects in the pipeline.
• Develop and execute a sales strategy for increasing corporate penetration.
• Ensuring all performance standards are met Viz. Sales results, Business targets, Controls & compliance, People development
• Team handling: Monitoring and evaluating team performance, acquiring and developing new talent, ensuring ongoing team coaching and development, creating a culture that motivates, empowers & retains talent.
• Focus on the key metrics : New card acquisition (NAA) from the sales team, cost of acquisition, first year attrition rate, deployment of people practices such as PMP, coaching & feedback, attrition of team members, controls & compliance.
• Obtaining and analyzing market intelligence and implementing market share strategies.
• Live up to the “Blue Box Values” including “personal accountability “and“will to win”.
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.