Regional Sales Director, Hyatt Mumbai Sales Office
Scope and General Purpose of Job:
To develop and manage a set of regional accounts based in the region and identified as potential for Hyatt Hotels SWASIA (Tour & Travel / MICE – PCO’s).
To assist existing hotels as well as new and pre-opening hotels to maximize their sales efforts and coverage.
- The definition of Regional Sales will be intra India, i.e. business moving between multiple cities within India e.g. Mumbai to Delhi and vice versa etc….the core objective is to improve penetration and distribution from existing accounts and generate new business across India, to support the hotels in the Division with accounts that are not handled as Global Sales.
Qualifications Required Competencies:
- Hotel school graduate, Diploma or a Degree in Sales & Marketing
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills: personal and professional
- Good industry knowledge, preferably Hyatt product knowledge and a sensitivity to the Hyatt culture
- Good negotiation skill to assist with RFPs
- Extremely client and customer-driven.
- Sales aptitude
- International exposure is preferred
- Self-motivated and can work independently
- Language, (English and appropriate local dialects i.e. Hindi)
MS Office and Delphi competency, and other Hyatt specified software
Property: Southeast Asia Offices
Company: Hyatt International
Primary Location: India-Maharashtra-Mumbai
Pay Basis: Monthly Indian Rupee (INR)
Job Level: Department Head/Manager
Job: Sales/Marketing/Public Relations
- Job Category: Sales
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.