Sales Coordinator - Hyatt Mumbai Sales Office
- The role of the Sales Coordinator is to assist and help improve the efficiency of the Sales team based at Hyatt Mumbai Sales office handling Global and Regional accounts. The role in future may also support any new location in India that the sales team might set up in future. Primarily the work revolves around providing day to day administrative support and will also require to work on the various sales tools that are available to Hyatt sales associates.
- Receive all internal and external calls and emails for the Mumbai team – log them and forward to the concerned team member for action promptly.
- Professionally conduct routine telemarketing activities to follow up on leads with clients and co-ordinate with hotels and sales team.
- Manage the team attendance and update relevant department at month end.
- Support all marketing events being co-ordinated by the Regional/ Global sales team- Hyatt fair/ corporate dinners/ GITB etc.
- The support could be in the form of co-ordinating invites/ maintaining RSVP’s etc.
- Maintain and co-ordinate details of all corporate gifts/ Diwali gifts etc
- Help the team co-ordinate travel requirements for official travel – flight tickets/ car bookings etc.
To maintain an updated library of selected hotels worldwide including rack brochure, sales kits, and CD’s. To also maintain sufficient stock of Hyatt Collaterals.
Property: Southwest Asia Offices
Company: Hyatt International
Primary Location: India-Maharashtra-Mumbai
Pay Basis: Monthly Indian Rupee (INR)
Job Level: Administrative
Job: Sales/Marketing/Public Relations
- Job Category: Sales
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.