OEM Senior Presales Specialist
Purpose and Objectives :
At SAP, OEM is an exciting business that has been identified as a growth driver for SAP. The OEM business is an indirect business focusing on helping our OEM partners grow their businesses and improve their product offerings.
The OEM Senior Presales Specialist is responsible for assisting the sales team to drive revenue by helping to qualify accounts, preparing and delivering solution based product presentations, answer RFP/RFI’s, provide enablement activities, assist with demand generation and delivering proof of concepts which meet partner business requirements.
- The OEM Senior Presales Specialist is responsible for working with SAP’s products (focusing on IoT and Big Data) and is responsible for handling any technical question or issue which arises during a sales campaign and setting appropriate customer/Partner expectations.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- The OEM Senior Presales Specialist is expected to have a BS degree in Business or Computer Science and 10 or more years of overall technical experience.
- In addition, they should have 5 or more years of field Presales experience or the equivalent combination of consulting, technical, programming and sales skills.
- The successful candidate will have:
- Ten years or more of related work experience as a Solution Advisor or Presales
- Proven ability to use Presentations, Demonstrations and Proof of Concepts to close business
- Excellent knowledge of Internet of Things and Big Data
- Java, VB, C++, C programming background a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and organizational skills
- The ability to talk with different audiences, appropriately adjust technical content to meet different audience knowledge and interest, and can juggle meetings with multiple audience levels and is able to handle customer objections by determining the real business problem.
- Ability to travel
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.