Presales Senior Specialist- CRM
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Presales Senior Specialist possesses advanced/expert level knowledge of SAP CRM and partner software solutions and participates in sales cycles as a member of the virtual account team in support of the sales account strategy.
- Compose and deliver superior sales presentations covering SAP CRM and partner software solutions to prospective customer audiences.
- The presentations must articulate the sales message, differentiate SAP, and leave a strong and positive impression to audiences which can include senior company executives.
- Prepare and deliver value-based software demonstrations/presentations in support of sales cycles.
- Preparation includes personalization of materials to ensure delivery of a simple, appealing and compelling customer presentation. In advance of a demonstration or key presentation, conduct discovery sessions with representatives from the prospective customer in order to build relationships with the customer and understand their unique needs.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of SAP CRM solutions and appropriate industries in order to maintain credibility with prospective customers. Provide proof points with relevant customer stories.
- Support RFx completion in support of customer proposals.
- Ability to effectively present to customers “remotely” using virtual technologies (SAP Virtual Studio and Adobe Connect).
- Provide limited post-sale support to key customers primarily to the project/implementation team to ensure a smooth transition.
- Able to lead as a Solution Captain when deals require complex solutions and require multiple presales participates to support a successful customer presentation or demo.
- Effectively leverage support teams who are there to support presales success. (Global / Regional Solution Specialists, CoE, IVE, Solution HuBs, Deal Advisors, Solution Experience, Product Management).
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.