- Around 8-10 years of overall experience in the IT / Software industry
- Strong experience in consultative selling for the US market
- Good exposure to healthcare markets (Payer/ Provider/ Life sciences)
- Presence to interact with CEO / CXO client executives in essential
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s degree Role
- Lead sales activities for CitiusTech
- Focus on given geography / segment of the US region
- Drive and co-ordinate sales and prospecting efforts in given market
- Develop and manage a robust sales pipeline of new name clients & opportunities
- Work with delivery organization to scope solutions
- Visit clients onsite to present solutions & obtain approvals
- Lead contract discussions / negotiations
- Drive overall deal closures and revenues
- Manage multiple client relationships
- Manage client relationships – including onsite review meetings at client site
- Responsible for identifying and scoping growth opportunities within the relationship
- Other areas of participation
- Identify needs and support development of specific niche solutions for the market
- Participate in healthcare focused trade shows / conferences
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or inquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply. In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publicly available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.