Solution Sales Manager
- As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
- The primary purpose of the Senior Solution Sales Executive is to achieve their overall revenue goal.
- In order to achieve this goal, the Senior Solution Sales Executive must create a complete territory business plan that generates at least 3x their quota in pipeline opportunity.
- The Senior Solution Sales Executive is responsible to identify and qualify opportunities, develop and drive strategy.
- The Senior Solution Sales Executive will develop an opportunity plan containing the value proposition for all of SAP's targeted line of business solutions (CRM, HCM, SCM, GRC, EPM, Business Intelligence, etc.)
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Works with the Sales Manager and team to develop and execute programs to drive pipeline & close deals
- Works with the Regional VAT to educate target accounts on the solution set and conducts account planning for strategic deals
- Works to uncover and run sales cycles based opportunities as directed by the Regional Sales Lead
- Works with VAT team on sales campaigns
- Leads efforts to establish, develop, and expand market share and revenue attainment within named accounts
- Works to attain various sales objectives related to securing new business opportunities within named customers
- Develops sales best practices securing repeatable and expansive opportunities across named accounts
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.