Sales & Relationship Officer – Credit Card Sales - Mumbai
- We are a Global services company and the world’s largest Card issuer. Our direct relationships with millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide—combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities—enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
- This is a front-line Sales position in the Consumer Cards Sales team, and is responsible for driving business, achieving monthly sales targets and acquiring new customers through consultative selling of our cards products via defined channels of acquisition [Retail, Corporate, Venue-sales]
- Prospecting for new customers through existing leads and cold calling and maximizing lead generation
- Timely execution of all sales activities – leads, campaigns, referrals & any self generated leads
- Tracking and reporting sales performance including pipeline, acquisition results and market conditions
- Set appointments, listen to customer needs and sell most appropriate product
- Researches and understands prospects before making the call
- Ensures all applications are fully and accurately completed, and submitted properly
- Be the interface between Amex and the customer to resolve any application processing issues
- Drive the on-boarding of new customers and initiates spend enablement activities
- Keep up-to-date on products and competition
- Attend and participate in regular staff meetings
- Engages in regular portfolio planning to determine areas of focus & project accurate full year forecasts
- Attend relevant industry and partner conferences, trade shows and networking events
- Ensuring all performance standards are met viz. business targets, controls and compliance
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.