- Supervise the planning of Field Audit.
- Execute Field Audit alone in case of Surprise audits and along with Audit Officers in the branches as allocated by the Audit Manager.
- Ensure effective coverage of the branches, and dialogue with the branch staff on the overall audit findings, and ensure rectification during the course of audit, if possible Educational Qualifications and Skills:
- Graduate Skills Required :
- Knowledge of KYCs, policy and procedure; Excellent interpersonal relations – Interacts well with his or her team, clients and other staff of the institution. Experience :
- At least 1 year experience in process Audit Responsibilities:
- Ensure the Field processes as laid down by Ujjivan are followed at the field level at the branches Audited.
- Lead and supervise the audit team working under him to ensure all audits are planned and organized in a systematic way to cover the work within the stipulated time frame.
- Execute Audits as and when required
- Review work on a day to day basis.
- To recommend changes to the Audit Manager on Audit processes as well as follow-up based on personal experience and feed-back.
- Ensure good quality of audit at the field level and inform Audit Manager of any critical issues/problems at branches, immediately. Area Survey: Ensure cross-check of Area Survey already conducted in order to ensure the processes are followed and also to propose/bring about improvements so as to bring more effectiveness into verifying feasibility of opening new branches.
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or inquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply. In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publicly available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.