• Monitor the special billing arrangements for groups and conventions as required to ensure that postings are in line with customer requirements.
• Post, edit, balance and update accounts receivable ledger.
• Raise monthly rebates for all clearing accounts.
• Liaise with reservations, sales and banquet departments regarding all disputed accounts.
• Balancing daily transfers to City Ledger, posting editing and updating to accounts receivable system.
• Reconcile all credit card charges to payments received.
• Preparing and distributing invoices for all check out with balance accounts.
• Posting all cheque payments received daily.
• Preparing and distributing invoices of employee City Ledger accounts monthly.
• Process account queries and respond to customer queries as required.
• Reconciliation of accounts when necessary.
• Attend meeting as required.
- Diploma, Certificate in Accounting or Hotel Management
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.