- Working closely with DOSM to achieve both personal revenue goals (by working towards an agreed Masters target) and the budgeted goals of the Hotel
- Proactively manage a pre-determined number of key accounts, key prospects and other active accounts to ensure maximum yield in rooms and banqueting revenue in line with budgetary objectives. Maintain valid call objectives and relevant action plans for each key account/key prospect and ensure all follow up is executed in a timely manner.
- Proactively sourcing and prospecting new accounts for the Hotel and following the sales process through to convert into ‘producing’ accounts.
- To attend any trade fairs as a representative of Starwood Hotels, ensuring that the quality image of the organisation is portrayed, and that every opportunity is taken to promote the Hotel. A sales report is to be completed in a timely manner after attendance of trade shows or missions.
- To participate in the annual Marketing Planning process under the direction of the DOSM, and to take responsibility for the compilation of the competitor rate and product information, pricing analysis and Key Account Analysis.
- Re-negotiation of corporate rate agreements within budgetary guidelines for all corporate accounts within agreed time frames. Ensuring accurate follow up and communication both internally to reservations and accounting departments, and confirmation to client. Ensure property rates sheets are accurate at all times. Ensure relevant Starwood forms/tools are completed e.g. Lanyon, KAM etc. To accurately complete all Global Preference, SET Preferred rate agreements ensuring KAM account base is kept up to date, including Global Access and Locally Negotiated accounts.
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.