Catering Sales Executive
- Solicit new and existing accounts to meet/exceed revenue goals through telephone solicitation, outside sales calls, site inspections and written communication. Conduct site inspections & sales calls with the focus being the introduction of new business for the hotel.
- Build and maintain relationships with PCO's, Corporate Meeting Planners and Travel Agents and retain business with the hotel by giving customers unique experiences.
- Enroll members onto SPP and other Starwood loyalty programs to ensure retention
- Administration of all convention, incentive and meetings business with close liaison with client, Rooms Division and Sales Department.
- Liaise with Sales Department at point of initial negotiations with client to assist in providing profitable and efficient proposals
- Effectively manage the Delphi sales management system in order to optimise and exceed the catering sales goals and accountabilities established, and at the same time, track and review performance of each account.
- Utilise the potential of the system to ensure all proposals, contracts and FPs are managed in a timely and efficient manner with correct client requirements and complete information
- Identify opportunities and facilitate development of every revenue generating potential; monitor complaints and ensure proper and speedy action is taken.
- Ensure customer satisfaction for each conference/ event
- Work with other departments within the hotel to provide quality service to customers.
- Ensure that every event is preceded by a run-down meeting attended by all affected operational departments
- Work closely with F&B associates to ensure all aspects of the event have been cost effective and serviced both clients and hotel needs.
- Resolve customer complaints as appropriate to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality.
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.