- You will manage HR operations in Oman by performing a wide range of human resource functions.
- You will coordinate country staffing and recruiting activities including coordination of internal and external advertising with Staffing & Manpower Management.
- You will assist the conduct of targeted selection interviews, coach concerned heads on targeted selection processes, coordinate psychological and aptitude testing where applicable, and advise managers on candidate suitability and salary package.
- You will conduct salary benchmarking exercises in line with Oman's practices and provide information to Compensation & Benefits on salary packages and market information.
- You will facilitate the performance management process, coach managers on conducting performance reviews, and coach employees on the performance management system and process.
In addition, you will oversee the accomplishment of activities relating to employment relations and legislation in Oman by serving as the first point of contact for employee questions and grievances.
- Qualifications: The successful candidate will be a University graduate with a degree specializing in Human Resources and demonstrate a minimum of 6 years experience in human resources, preferably with a local bank entailing responsibilities for international operations.
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or inquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply. In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publicly available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.