Senior Officer Contracts & Admin
- Complete all functions related to the Training, Manpower, Capital Expenditure and Operating Budgets.
- Scrutinize and finalize all training contracts/agreements with outside training vendors and to liaise for any amendments or extensions of the contracts.
- Prepare all training contracts intended for staff and company’s trainees.
- Carry out all functions for stipend and trainees allowances.
- Check and authorize all system Duty Travel entries for the training before seeking approval.
- Check and authorize all system Annual Leave application entries for the training before seeking approval.
- Arrange all system requisition entries for the training send for approval.
- Control and maintain all fixed Assets, repair and its movements.
- Check all training invoices, received / sent from / to our customers and accordingly finalize all formalities with the Finance Departments.
- Total management and reconciliation of department petty cash float and meal coupons.
- Carry out related matters, tasks, assignments or projects delegated by the Sr. Manager Learning & Development.
- Any other jobs that may be assigned by Sr. Manager – Learning & Development
In order to enhance theauthenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.