Manager - Finance.Expenditure and Cost Control
- To ensure all transactions processed by Expenditure section are duly authorized, verified and payments are released in accordance with the payment terms as per contract / Purchase order.
- To review internal checks / control to ensure adequacy and accuracy of accounting processes.
- To facilitate audit process related to expenditure section
- Prepare/ improve working document defining complete workflow of activities of Section resulting in better internal control / simplification of work.
- To ensure periodical in-direct tax returns / documents / information are compiled and submitted to the consultants / authorities to enable refund of indirect taxes.
- To review and update Job descriptions of every subordinates.
- To evaluate and report on the performance of the employee against the performance plans once in every quarter.
- Review / Approve all month end JV / provision entries of expenditure section
- To facilitate MIS – finance department for timely closing of monthly / quarterly / yearly closing of books of accounts.
In order to enhance theauthenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.