Driver - Catering (Omani Only)
- Ensure proper handling of equipment/ activities as per Supervisor’s directive ensuring timely completion of assigned task.
- Deliver meal increases or any other last minute Adhoc requests to the correct aircraft on time.
- Assist the Supervisor Inflight Catering to shuffle staff in between flights to ensure that there are sufficient staff to cater the flights.
- Assist in delivering catering equipment’s and meals to outside locations in a timely manner to facilitate outdoor catering commitments.
- Collection of newspapers sent from outstations from the arrival hall and deliver it to the catering dry stores supervisor after ROP clearance.
- Pick up catering equipment and linen from Royal Flight and other V.V.I.P Adhoc flights as and when required.
- Assist in delivery of catering to Royal Flight, VVIP flights and Adhoc flights.
- Delivering meals to the Canteens and Lounges operated by Oman Air Catering Department.
- To assist in delivery of laundered staff uniform to the various pick up outlets in HQ1&2.
- To be able to work on different shift pattern as operationally required and mandated by law.
- To provide support to loading/unloading of aircraft, if and when required and/or as the needs arises.
- To perform any other task as directed by the immediate superior and/or head of section.
- After flight, ensure that the vehicles are positioned in designated areas.
In order to enhance theauthenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.