Area Sales Head
- Min. Bachelors degree with specialization in any field, preferrably on the Business side. Work experience:
- Experience in a sales and/or distribution role in an organization with a sizeable distribution network. Experience as a team leader would be preferred. Goals:
- Achievement of assigned monthly/annual targets through effective franchise management. A few of the KPIs have been mentioned below
- Gross Adds - First Call Activation (FCA)
- Revenue - Primary & Secondary Recharge
- Financial Services, Devices and Internet product offerings
- Location based Business Segment KPIs
- Business growth and improvement of market share within the assigned territory Your typical day at work: Franchise Management:
- Timely and effective communication of targets and its monitoring/reporting
- Regular market visits to gather insights and competitor information etc.
- Route planning and target setting for RSOs
- Profitability monitoring and staffing at Franchise end
- Franchise and Retail staff motivation and training sessions Functional Skills/Knowledge Areas:
- Self-driven and have the ability to manage stress
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Strong team management skills
- Strong analytical ability and business acumen
- Proactive and customer centric mindset
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Knowledge on corporate culture and values
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or inquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply. In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publicly available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.
Distribution: Ongoing improvement of trends (minimum balance retailers, servicing at retail level for FS and GSM) Retail footprint expansion to increase availability of products and services Channel investment monitoring Ensuring and improving quality of sales
Projects: Work on other projects assigned by line manager with the aim to constantly improve Sales & Distribution target achievement.