We have an enviable client base and a reputation for creative brilliance. Due to expansion, we are now looking to acquire services of talented SEO professionals. This is an amazing opportunity to work for a progressive company in a fun and engaging environment.
- Identifying potentially problematic technical issues on clients' websites, (e.g. crawl errors, broken links and pages, site speed, responsiveness etc.)
- Working with internal development teams to fix them
- Optimising new websites in preparation for going live, including carrying out keyword research, creation/optimization of meta tags, site content, and URL structures
- Should be expert of On-Page and Off-Page SEO
- Using Google Analytics and other tools to identify user-engagement trends and to compile recommendations for performance improvements
- Analyzing competitor activity, backlink profiles and industry trends using various tools to spot opportunities
- Provide bespoke performance reports for clients using Google Analytics and other tools
- Provide SEO and/or Google Analytics training to clients and internal teams
- Previous experience of working in an SEO/web development role and looking for that next career step
- Possesses strong website analysis skills, and able to confidently interpret data provided on tools such as Google Analytics
- Comfortable using popular SEO and keyword research tools such as Google Keyword Planner, Search Metrics, SEM Rush, Majestic, Open Site Explorer etc
- Google Certifications in Analytics and AdWords preferred but not essential
- A personable, confident communicator, comfortable working with internal teams, as well as facing clients for meetings, training sessions or new business pitches
- Works with high standards, an organised approach and acute attention to detail.