- Analytical Chemistry
Sales Officer is responsible for working with new and prospective clients as well as internal team members to effectively discuss the features and benefits of CWTC product solutions. Main area of focus is on the market leading brands in the lab instruments division
- Supports the success of an assigned team of salespeople
- Provides coaching and professional development to team-member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge and sales skills
- Lead demand-generating marketing activities in the assigned market for the assigned product specialty.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate the customer involvement of other company personnel when needed
- Prepare and provide Ad-hoc reporting and analysis and reporting for product management
- Continuously review industry trends and client feedback to anticipate future market needs Skills and knowledge
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized institution
- Minimum 2-3 years of sales experience in a business-to-business, customer segment
- Candidates with prior experience on lab instruments / relevant degree in Chemistry/Science would be preferred.
Personal Attributes • Ambitious • Honest and trustworthy • Punctual • Flexibility to work in challenging environments & working hours • Sound work ethics