Duties and Responsibilities:
Visiting distributes to ensure inventory level of company products, generate orders if needed and manage order dispatches from company.
- Making local market visits (General trade i.e. retail, wholesale, then MT, IMT and institutional sales etc.) to check product performance/ market behavior.
- Pursuing market penetration strategy by adding new retail outlets in the sales territory.
- Implementing new promotion/ schemes/ trade offers to trade.
- Creating product awareness among target market.
- Spending maximum time in the assigned sales territories to pursue sales targets.
- Planning daily activities in order to achieve the targets and keeping ZSM informed.
- Planning, directing and monitoring the activities of distribution-sales-force (DSF).
- Working in accordance with the sales and marketing plans and ensuring the effective implementation.
- Collecting marketing intelligence from respective areas and informing RSM/ZSM about competitor’s product performance/ rates/ promotions or any new product/activity and sending samples to ZSM, if possible.
- Visiting other distributors in the region or belt; checking inventory in distributor warehouse, ensuring First in First out (FIFO) System, generating orders and managing order dispatches.
- Solving the issues of damages, complaints, payments, quality and claims carefully and reporting to concerned manager.
- Maintaining all sales record on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis and presenting it to respective Regional Sales Manager (RSM).
- Keeping one-self as well as DSF up-to-date with market and product Knowledge.
- Taking care of Outlet data senses.
- Attending all meetings when called by ZSM & RSM.
- Getting feedback from the market regarding products performance.
- To perform any other duties set by company policies, Management or his/her direct superior.
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or inquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply. In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publicly available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.