Associate Sales Planning & Operations
Job Description :
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree Business/IT
- Possess relevant work experience of 1 year -Overall work experience 1-2 years Job Description :
- Perform & handle projects, initiatives & deliverables as assigned from time to time by line manager.
- Analyze and report the performance of Sales team on daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Calculate the incentive/commission of ES team as per their performance
- Manage HR related issues of outsourced ES staff nationwide
- Coordinate and follow up with other teams (internal/external) regarding essential day to day activities. Essential Skills :
- Should be proficient in operating MS Office Tools, Specially in MS Excel
- Should have knowledge of Database, Programming, Web development
- Should be familiar with sales planning techniques and skills
- Should have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Should be self-motivated and flexible and possess exceptional leadership skills
- Should have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or inquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply. In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publicly available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.