Main Duties :
- Greets and screens visitors and telephone calls.
- Maintains the diary and arranges the appointment schedules for the Department’s Head.
- Develops a system of filing, record keeping and retrieves & delivers information/documents as and when required.
- Takes and transcribes dictation, drafts routine letters, proofreads with a high level of accuracy.
- Screens the mail and arranges them in order of priority and ensures urgent matters are brought to the immediate attention of Department’s Head.
- Prepares reports and presentations as and when required.
- Ensures timely & proper dispatch of all correspondence & other documents.
- Monitors the progress of delegated assignments to staff in the Dept. and maintains a follow-up system on current matters.
- Maintains secrecy of confidential matters of the Dept.
- Provides typing support to the Dept. staff.
- Screens the e-mail of the and keeps the Dept. informed.
- Any other work that may be assigned by the Department’s Head.
Essential Qualifications/Experience/Skills Required :
- University degree or equivalent degree.
- Min. 3 years of experience in Secretarial / Administrative fields.
- Good working knowledge of computer software applications.
- Proficiency & good typing speed.
- Excellent English written and oral skills, Arabic skills an advantage
- Pleasant personality, friendly and cooperative nature.
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or inquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply. In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publicly available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.