Senior Document Controller
- BA or minimum Diploma/certificate in the field of information management from a recognized university. Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 12 years experience in implementation and use of Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) during all phases of Oil & Gas Major Projects.
- A minimum of 5 years as a Sr. Document Controller in Oil & Gas Major Project.
- Familiar with drawing & document types and numbering systems including ensuring correct document numbering in EDR by the Contractor as per company procedure and guidelines.
- Competent in preparation of Document Distribution Matrices for facilitating comprehensive review of documents and drawings by the project management team, stakeholders and support departments.
- Fully conversant in implementation of EDMS and maintain the integrity of the system in the project. Main EDMS activities include recording, distributing, monitoring, controlling & reporting exchange of documentation among all parties involved in the project (i.e. client, contractor, stakeholders, etc.).
- Fully conversant in collaboration with project team members to effectively monitor and expedite review of documents and drawings during all phases of the project.
- Fully conversant in developing document control procedures during all phases of the project.
- Completely familiar with compilation of project close-out documentation and handover to stakeholders ensuring compliance of final dossier main index as per company procedure/guidelines.
In order to enhance theauthenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.