Primary Purpose of the Job:
- Assists the Cost Control, Contracts & Admin Lead in implementing, monitoring and management of department's document control procedures and is responsible for the overall control of the assigned Department's documents.
- University Degree (Business Administration, English literate (Arts)) or Diploma with experience in Records /Document Management in a multinational organization.
Experience & Skills:
- Preferable 3 years' experience in a similar position is required.
- Computer skills literate, with high level of experience in computer operation and MS office software. Good analytical skills and knowledge of spoken and written English and report writing essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills is a must.
- Extensive contact with all levels of staff to receive feedback and support on planning and implementing Document Control Systems.
- Frequent contacts with other departments for routine workplace documentation changes.
- Extensive contact with other QP Departments such as necessary for the implementation of electronic applications in relation to the objectives of Department pertaining to E-Mind-set and other documentation procedures.
In order to enhance theauthenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.