Primary Purpose of the Job:
- Responsible for managing, coordinating and resolving all day to day issues and planning aspects of tenders and contracts for Departments within DB Directorate.
- The incumbent shall ensure all contract related issues are resolved via progress monitoring and continual follow up with concerned parties.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Finance or Accounting, Quantity Surveying, Business Administration or other relevant discipline, or Professional Associate Membership level of an internationally recognized institution of Cost Engineers, Quantity Surveying or other relevant professional organisation
Experience & Skills:
- Preferable 3 years' experience in a similar position is required.
- Preferably minimum 10 years contracts administration experience in the Oil & Gas industry with major international contractors or clients.
- Excellent computer literacy with particularly high proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Projects and Lotus Notes.
- Good working knowledge of SAP.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Excellent planning, analytical and problem solving skills.
In order to enhance theauthenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.