About Your Job ::
- Reporting to Business Finance Manager, you will be responsible for preparing, analysing and reporting to management the financial and operational performance of the airline, identifying trends and presenting meaningful information to management for decisions.
- As a subject matter expert the role will provide value-added, meaningful, and insightful reporting and analysis for the Senior Management.
- You will be required to provide information on a timely basis, keeping strict adherence to targets.
- Monthly, Weekly, Daily structured reports need to be produced according to the target.
- You should produce accurate and complete information, to be used by key management and be able to independently put control measures to validate the accuracy of the information.
- You must maintain DSS database of MIS section accurately and any issues with the system must be escalated immediately.
- You should review and prepare analysis of potential new business cases clearly indicating the business case as positive/negative with sensitivity analysis.
- You must produce information to be comparative i.e. budget, previous years, forecast, industry standards, expert advice etc.
- You will be required to create and manage operational KPI’s of the airline.
- You should produce periodic financial forecasts based on operational information and prepare annual budgets and business plans.
- You will be responsible for maintaining a database of financial and operational information in a structured manner for easy usage by the MIS team.
In order to enhance theauthenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.