Lead Facilities Officer - Commercial
About the Job:
- As a Lead Facilities Officer – Commercial you will be responsible for the day to day maintenance activities in all the Commercial Facilities ensuring a safe working environment.
- You will coordinate & provide effective support to the service providers and QR Maintenance supervisors for the implementation of scheduled maintenance activities as per the manufactures recommendation to UPS, Generators, Primary and Secondary electrical installation, HVAC systems in critical areas like Data Centre, Electrical room and MV Panel room.
- You will investigate and take action regarding reported faults, resolve staff technical queries, assist in preparing the Scope of work, preliminary drawing, BOQ for any project work related to Civil and MEP installation.
- You will be involved in the inspection of all QR Commercial building across Doha to identify maintenance/ improvement work if required.
- You will liaise regularly with the contractors and vendors to ensure maintenance and cleaning jobs are completed on time and take charge of Commercial operations in the absence of Manager – Commercial.
- As a Lead officer you would regularly evaluate the objectives of maintenance teams, supervise the employees of Service providers, and direct the daily activities to ensure a high standard of service delivery.
- You should have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. You should be a specialist with minimum 5 Years of job related experience with and work experience of 3 years in a similar position is required.
In order to enhance theauthenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.