Recruitment Operations Coordinator
About Your Job:
- Qatar Airways is searching for experienced Coordinators to join our Recruitment Operations team to support Recruitment by coordinating the logistics, formalities and administrative preparation for Qatar Airways Group Recruitment worldwide. In this position you will make interview logistics arrangements for candidates to meet indicated time frames, including but not limited to; booking tickets and accommodation, confirming local transport, delivering business visas, confirming a venue and required tools, communicating any special assessment instructions and ensuring delivery of appropriate meal allowances.
- Other duties include tracking and logging, communications within the Recruitment Management System and ensuring appropriate documentation and candidate packs are prepared and managed internally.
- You will aid in the delivery of prescribed daily dashboards to recruiters and refresh those through tracking methods.
About You: You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within Administration, Tourism, Recruitment or HR roles working in a high volume, high demand environment.
- It is imperative that you have high attention to detail, excellent accuracy and understand sense of urgency. You must hold a Diploma, Associate Degree or higher.
- It is advantageous if your studies are within Administration, Human Resources or Tourism.
-You will have excellent written and oral English communication skills. Arabic language skills will be advantageous but not essential.
In order to enhance theauthenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.