Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and ensure effectiveness of day to day functions of the Human Resources department including training, discipline and employee relations.
- Advise and assist managers and supervisors on interpretation and administration of HR policies, programs and procedures.
- Provides resolutions to employee relations issues.
- Develop and provide recommendations for policies and processes.
- Provide research as requested.
- Provide input and support to the HR department in the general operations.
- Maintain accurate records and compile statistical reports relating to personnel data, e.g hires, transfers, turnover, absenteeism rate, performance appraisals.
- Administer and record employee recognition and incentive programs.
- Keep job descriptions current.
- Other related duties as required or assigned
Essential Qualifications/Experience Required
- University degree pref. in HR, Business Administration, Psychology.
- Min. 3 years experience in Human Resources or in any related field.
- High level of English interpersonal skills, Arabic skill is an advantage.
- Good working knowledge in computer software applications.
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or inquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply. In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publicly available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.