Safety Officer (Systems & Audits)
Primary Purpose of the Job:
- Responsible to ensure QP safety standards and regulations are fully implemented in RLIC or MIC operational & responsible areas through planned & unplanned HSE inspections and audits.
- Diploma in Safety Management or equivalent qualification preferably in science, engineering or safety.
Experience & Skills:
- 5 years experience in the field of safety preferably in oil, gas, and petrochemical or construction industries.
- Training certification in the area of HSE management systems e.g. OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001.
- Strong written and spoken English skills.
- Computer Competency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Leadership, management, problem solving, decision making, interpersonal skills, negotiation and organizational influence skills.
- Be comfortable working in multinational environment.
In order to enhance theauthenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.