Global OTA Sales Support Officer
About Your Job:
- As the Global OTA Sales Support Officer you will administer significant marketing funds involving our Online Travel Agency groups (OTA) partners’ web and social media assets to ensure funds are used effectively by regional offices.
- You will liaise with field Sales and Marketing teams, as well as OTA partners, to coordinate marketing plans, assist with asset creation and approval, monitor campaigns and review and track campaign results.
- You will also liaise with Regional and Head Office Marketing Departments to ensure brand consistency.
- It is important to build strong relationships with field sales and marketing teams to provide support and ensure that local accounts are managed consistently across the group to best achieve the commercial objectives of Qatar Airways.
- You will also assist with the responsibility of managing contracts with global accounts.
- This includes reviewing and calculating payments in coordination with Finance and Contract Department, and preparing account reviews.
- You will support championing scorecard reporting for existing and potential global accounts to measure key indicators of success such as revenue growth, market share and cost of sale.
- You will assist with ad hoc analysis and market research to define strategy, exploit new opportunities in existing accounts and investigate new accounts.
- The role reports to Manager OTA and Retail Sales.
- You must have Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years of job-related experience within a travel trade or airline environment.
- You must have a proven ability to work and negotiate in a multi-cultural environment and strong communication/interpersonal skills.
- Key to this role is the ability to handle and process large blocks of data, evaluate processes and make recommendations for improvement. Exposure to e-commerce /e-marketing is an advantage
In order to enhance theauthenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.