On Trade Sales Manager
About Your Job:
- As deputy to the Manager On-Trade & WSET Training you will allocate On-Trade activities to ensure that ADC volume, revenue and profit opportunities from this part of the business are fully exploited.
- This will be achieved through the development of close customer relationships, improvements, in service levels and effective implementation of promotional plans.
- Assisting with the management and development of junior On-Trade team members will be a key responsibility.
- You will manage allocated key accounts and/or sectors of the On-Trade sector of QDC's business in order to maximise sales and gross profit returns and achieve or exceed annual budgets.
- You will work with the Manager On-Trade & WSET Training and marketing team to develop programmes of events and promotions to drive volumes, revenue and profitability through effective and maximum utilisation of QDC and vendor funded promotional budgets.
- You will analyse On-Trade performance by account, major product categories and brands to provide input for the purposes of annual budgeting and long-term plans.
- You must have a Bachelor Degree with WSET Level 3 or higher.
- Minimum 5 years of job related experience required of which 3years in alcoholic drinks or hospitality business at a senior sales management level or assistant department head.
- Must be numerate and computer literate with a good understanding of business negotiation skills and able to deal with customers and suppliers at all levels. It is essential that you have a good understanding of latest sales management techniques, marketing concepts and techniques.
In order to enhance theauthenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.